This cooperative game is fun way to talk about emotions and helping others in familiar, everyday situations. As players take a walk around the neighborhood, they encounter friends and neighbors who need a little help. They reach in to their Helping Bag and pull out a token to help them feel better. In playing the game and talking about the feelings of a little girl who dropped her ice-cream or a boy who is stuck in the dark, your littles will learn to recognize feelings in others and make the choice to act compassionately.
- Age: 3-7 Years
- Included: 4 game boards, 1 Helping Bag, 14 tokens, 1 Stop sign board, Friends and Neighbors story book, Social and emotional intelligence parent guide
- Learning Benefits: 1. Improves Interpersonal and Social Skills
2. Improves Problem-Solving and Critical Thinking
3. Encourages Flexibility
4. Encourages Cooperative Play
4. Encourages Cooperative Play*
*Cooperative games are games in which all players play together; no one is left out! In working together as a team against a common obstacle, these games emphasize play versus competition. Players work together to help each other and. Most importantly, they play for FUN!